Riga is beautiful at any time of the day and at any time of the year. Don't waste time connecting at the airport or waiting for the ferry, but go on a tour designed specifically for connecting passengers. I will pick you up by car at the airport, take you on a city tour and take you back to the airport (this is already included in the price). The excursion is also possible at night. Individual transfer for 1-4 people Duration 2 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.89 on 27 reviews € 72 per transfer Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
- In two hours in Riga, you will see the city from different sides and learn its history. I will help you feel the special atmosphere that filmmakers loved so much. After all, only here you can see two houses next to each other, one of which is in Bern, and the second in London.
- You will climb the tower of St. Peter's Church, walk along narrow curved streets, admire the Three Brothers - three medieval houses - and touch the old fortress walls still preserved at the Jekaba barracks.
- You will be photographed on the narrowest street in the Old Town and at the Swedish Gate, which, according to legend, was cut in the 17th century by a wealthy merchant who did not want to pay exorbitant duties for bringing goods into the city.
- We will drink coffee in one of the old pharmacies, and I will show you the cellar, in which, according to legend, the recipe for black Riga balsam was invented.
- If time and weather permit, you can go to Jurmala (for an additional fee).
- Parking directly in the Old Town is not included in the price
- The cost of the excursion at night is 20% higher