During my studies and work in Berlin, I often wondered: how could this have happened? As a whole European nation, it took the side of the monster destroying other peoples. There are many Germans among my friends who willingly talk to me on this topic and a lot becomes clear to me … I never missed an opportunity to recreate Berlin in the 1920s and 1930s - its architecture, its thinking, its charm. But every time I hunt down the secrets of the city, I attack the traces of the Third Reich. And there are plenty of them in Berlin … Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.88 on 48 reviews € 125 € 100 per tour Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants 20%Discount when ordering before March 2
Adolf Hitler, an artist with the ambition of a city planner, decides for himself how the capital of the Third Reich should look. Architect Albert Speer faithfully fulfills his fantasies in stone. The result is still visible today - the monumental, acute-angled, symmetrical Architecture of Domination in Berlin.
On the tour, I will tell you:
- how the National Socialists came to power,
- what was then the government street of the Third Reich - Wilhelmstrasse,
- where the Fuhrer worked and committed suicide,
- what did the architects of the Third Reich strive for and did they have their own architectural style,
- what the "Capital of the World - Germany" looked like and what is its fate.
- administrative institutions of the Third Reich,
- ministries of Goering and Goebbels,
- ruins of the GESTAPO building,
- exhibition "Topography of Terror",
- taking of the Reichstag,
- and much more.
The history of the Third Reich is the most terrible page in the history of Germany. But only thanks to her, the whole world learned what a person who blindly obeys the system is capable of. It is important to find out about this, because only those who know history can build their future.
Who is the excursion for?
For connoisseurs of the architecture of the Third Reich, people who love to delve into history and reflect on the topic "how could this all have happened?" You can tell children in an adaptive, didactic manner.
The beginning of the excursion is Hauptbahnhof Station. You will know the exact meeting point immediately after booking.