On the eve of Valentine's Day, I bring to your attention a new, memorable, romantic photo-walk around the city. Tallinn is rightfully called the city of romantics, the city of lovers; many couples come here to spend a few days in a romantic atmosphere. I will give you an individual tour, and my colleague, a wonderful person and professional photographer Tatiana, will take pictures of you against the backdrop of the best places in the city. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 2 hours Children Without children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 14 reviews € 140 per tour Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The charm of old narrow stone-paved streets, ancient towers and fortress walls give Tallinn a well-deserved right to be called the most romantic city. The streets, squares, houses and towers of Old Tallinn keep many secrets. For example, residential buildings built in the 15th-16th centuries are one of the brightest sights of Tallinn, locals have lived and loved in them for many centuries, ancient churches where weddings of lovers took place have survived …
- You will find out where in the city the "Kissing Hill" is located and why it is called that; the love story of Herman and Margarita, about the "Lord with a lorgnette" who was in love with a girl on Pikk street.
- You are waiting for the love stories of the legendary hero Kalev and his wife Linda and the very romantic privilege of the Tallinn executioner.
- You will also learn about the medicine that helped in the old days from unhappy love and bad mood, and you will hear about a place where girls can make a cherished wish. We will visit a romantic place - the garden of the Danish king. And also a cozy cafe is waiting for us, where you can order a warming drink.
- The price of a photo tour includes: a tour of the old city, a photo session and at least 40 processed photos (photos will be ready within 7 days, they can be obtained by following the link)
- Separately paid: entrance to museums (if desired), warming drinks
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.