In Lahemaa National Park, you will be transported back in time. Here, in addition to the wonderful nature and fishing villages, I will show you beautiful estates, tell you about their noble inhabitants, as well as about the life and entertainment of medieval Estonians and Baltic Germans. You can get to know local wines and national Estonian cuisine while enjoying the picturesque views. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 6 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews € 180 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
Lahemaa means the land of bays. Lahemaa National Park was established with the aim of preserving natural landscapes. Lahemaa is the beautiful nature of Estonia, pine forests, waterfalls, picturesque bogs and alvars.
- The pearl of Lahemaa National Park is rightfully considered Palmse estate … This estate once belonged to the famous noble family von der Palen. Palmse Manor is a unique architectural ensemble of the 18th century. I will tell the story of this family.
- Works on the estate vinothequewhere you can enjoy the taste of Estonian wines. Few people know that the small country of Estonia, where there are no vineyards, produces quality wines.
- We will also visit Sagadi manor, where scenes of the movie "The Adventure of the Baskervilles Dog" were filmed.
- We will visit and visiting the captain in the small fishing village of Kyasamu.
- And the main adventure is visiting Rakvere medieval castle … Here you will travel to the 16th century with real entertainment of those times: archery, javelin throwing, an alchemist's laboratory, where you yourself can make gunpowder, torture, death and even hell! At the castle you will be greeted by a medieval townswoman who will give you capes and accompany you on this fascinating, medieval journey.
- I will tell you about the life of the common people and the Baltic Germans.
- If you wish, you can visit the tavern, where national Estonian cuisine.
- Entrance to Palmse estate - 6 euros, ticket to Rakvere castle - 6 euros, students - 4 euros, family ticket - 12 euros. A guide can be ordered at the castle (€ 20 per hour).
- If the group is from 4 people, the cost of the excursion is 200 euros.
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion. Outside the cityRakvere Castle2Lachemaa Park1Castles6