Tired of the usual excursions and want something new? Then this walk is for you! This is an excursion from the series "Getting to know the districts of Venice", where we get to know individual parts of the city through legends and other interesting stories related to specific places. You will definitely discover something new for yourself. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 2 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 17 reviews € 138 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
Everything sleeps - palaces, canals, people, Just a ghost sliding step Just a head on a black platter Looks longingly into the surrounding darkness.
What awaits you
Ancient secrets Venice is a city with a long history, where every palace, every stone has witnessed thousands and thousands of events and stories. We will walk together through the most inconspicuous back streets and check if ghosts really exist, as well as find answers to questions in the legends
- Why can appearances be deceiving?
- Why is there nothing worse than unfinished business?
- What can happen if you don't keep your promises?
- Why do ghosts appear?
- The irony of love or fate?
- Who found the recipe for immortality?
- What games do evil spirits play?
- Why is one of the Venetian palaces worth less than the others, but still has no owner?
- What is a funeral for?
- Who lives in the dark waters of the Grand Canal?
- What not to do on a new moon and why?
Caution! After exploring the mystical side of Venice, you may start to fear walking around the city at night.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.