Dear friends! An amazing journey awaits you! In just eight hours you will get to know the nature of Portugal, drive through the fabulous Sintra forest, breathe in the pine-eucalyptus air. You will learn what the Sintra mountains are and admire the wonderful landscapes that open from the mountain peaks. The Atlantic Ocean will conquer you with its immensity and powerful energy. And of course, the beautiful city of Sintra will conquer your heart! Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.85 on 189 reviews € 170 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The legacy of beautiful Sintra Sintra is the first city in the world to be entirely listed as a UNESKO World Heritage Site. Sintra is full of attractions, but the most important are five. Unfortunately, all these objects cannot be visited in one excursion, so I advise you to choose in advance what is most interesting for you to see! At a comfortable pace, we can visit 2 attractions, hurrying up - three… Some people manage to see four, but this is a very fast journey! I will gladly help you with the choice and will try to take into account all your wishes. In any case, each of these objects is unique
- Quinta da Regaleira - these are continuous surprises and riddles that no one has yet been able to solve to the end. It was once owned by the influential millionaire Antonio Monteiro, who was a member of the Free Masons Society. It is no secret that his brothers often gathered here to discuss the most important issues of human life and to initiate new members into society. And in the Quinta Palace you will also find a lot of interesting things: a room with a disappearing floor, a laboratory for experiments (Monteiro was engaged in alchemy), a clock with the most complex mechanism in the world, and much more.
- Kashtelo souls Mourosh or the fortress of the Moors. You will find yourself at the height of a bird's eye view and see all the charm of the Portuguese landscapes at a glance. This fortress was erected by the Moors in the distant IX century for protection from the crusaders. And in the sad 15th century, it was a refuge for Jews expelled from Spain.
- Pena Palacedesigned by Duke Ferdinand II, husband of the Queen of Portugal, in the 19th century. The castle amazed many European celebrities with its splendor: poets, musicians, architects. And to this day it remains an inimitable example of mixing all kinds of architectural styles. A magnificent garden is laid out at the foot of the palace.
- Montserrat Palace… The lace architecture of the palace will not leave anyone indifferent! Castle in the air! It amazes with its beauty, both outside and inside.
- National Royal Palace of Sintra, which is considered one of the oldest royal palaces in Europe.
Meet the ocean After Sintra we will go to the westernmost point of the continent - Cape Roca. Every person experiences absolutely extraordinary sensations here - surprise and delight at the sight of the endless ocean, rocks, breaking waves. We will definitely visit the Ginshu beach: a favorite beach for fans of extreme water sports. No one has yet succeeded in shouting the noise of the waves of the winter Ginsh
Lisbon Riviera resorts And then - the Lisbon Riviera. Resort Cascais, loved not only by the modern Portuguese nobility, but also by many rich foreigners. You will walk along the Kaikasha promenade and discover the reason why the King of Portugal decided to build this glorious town.Near Cascais is Estoril, which is famous for its casinos, luxury hotels and villas, where many celebrities of the world stay
We return to Lisbon along the most beautiful Portuguese road along the Atlantic Ocean.
During the excursion, you can dine in a non-tourist establishment (which is a secret) or take a breath in one of the cafes of Sintra for a coffee break with Portuguese coffee, pies and pastries!
- Please note: the cost of 170 € is indicated for the tour in your car. The cost of the excursion in our car will be 260 € for 1-4 people or 300 € for a group of 5-6 people.
- Lunch and entrance tickets are not included in the tour price
Quinta da Regaleira - 8 € adults; 5 € children Montserrat Palace - 8 € adults; 6.5 € children Fortress Mavrov - 8 € adults; 6.5 € children Pena Palace without entering the interiors - 7.5 € adults; 6.5 € children National Royal Palace - 10 € adults; 8.5 € children For travelers over 65, prices are the same as for children
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.