Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and the Conciergerie, Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Opera Garnier, Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde, Palais and Lesser, Les Invalides and much more! All the main sights of Paris and their fascinating history! Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration 7 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.7 on 20 reviews € 325 per excursion Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants
Paris is colorful and many-sided, promising many surprises for everyone who wants to get to know it better. Its unique appearance has been developing over many centuries. Through the appearance of modern squares and streets, the outlines of an ancient city that have retained a connection with the past appear.
During our sightseeing tour, I will show you the most famous places of Paris, you will learn how its history developed and how it turned from a modest Gallo-Roman town into a powerful capital and the spiritual and intellectual center of Europe.
We will walk from the east of Paris to the west, passing from the right bank to the left and back, and I will show you the main attractions of the city and tell their fascinating history. Along the way:
- Place de la Bastille, where the famous fortress used to stand, the capture of which is celebrated throughout France every year, and the remains of which I will show you
- the Mare quarter with its creative shops and Jewish restaurants
- two main Parisian islands: the Ile de la Cité, on which the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie rise, and the city within the city - the isle of Saint Louis, which has retained the charm of yesteryear
- Royal Palace, built by Cardinal Richelieu and bequeathed by him to the future King of France Louis XIV
- The Louvre is a museum, fortress, residence of kings, keeping a thousand-year history, and the adjacent Tuileries Park, where the palace was formerly located
- Opera Garnier is one of the most famous and significant opera and ballet theaters in the world
- Place Vendôme, which houses luxury jewelry brands such as: Boucheron, Van Cleef & Arpels, Chaumet, as well as the chic Hotel Ritz
- Museum d'Orsay - the famous impressionist museum, located in the building of the former railway station
- Concorde Square - during the revolution, the place of execution, and now Concorde Square with an Egyptian obelisk towering on it
- Large and small palaces - majestic architectural structures in the Beaux-art style, which are exhibition centers
- Les Invalides is one of the first invalid homes in Europe, it is here that the tomb of Napoleon is located
- Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and more.
If desired, we can take a boat ride on the Seine, the boat ticket is paid separately.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.