To learn as much as possible about Barcelona in one day, you need to join me on this excursion! In a few hours I will show you the most interesting sights of the city, tell their history and tell ancient legends. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 4 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.97 on 149 reviews € 157 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
- Our journey begins in the heart of Barcelona - on Plaza Catalunya.
- First of all, we will walk along the most beautiful street in the city - Rambla, we will drink water from the magic fountain of Canaletas, we will see the Roman excavations! And then - take a look at the famous Boccheria market.
- Turning onto Royal Square, we will look at the first work of Antoni Gaudi.
- And then - we will get lost in the famous Gothic Quarter … There you will find St. James Square, the Royal Palace, the mysterious Jewish quarter of Kahl, the House of the Archdeacon and the Bishop.
- Next, we will visit the luxurious Barcelona Cathedral, where you will find out why 13 geese live in his courtyard and where the piece of the Cross on which Jesus was crucified is kept.
- After walking around Old Barcelona, we will explore Barcelona in the 19th century. On Boulevard Gracia awesome "Quarter of Discord" - modern style mansions, as well Casa Batlló and Casa Mila, built by the main genius of Barcelona - Antoni Gaudi.
- And the culmination of the trip will be the famous Temple of the Sagrada Familia - Sagrada Familia … A building that has been under construction for over 137 years!
- Thus, you will take a real trip in time, covering the history of the city for 2,000 years and seeing all the most important!
I will tell you about the history of the city and its life today, about the features of the architecture of those buildings that we will see. I will share ancient legends, modern bikes and funny stories. For example, you will hear: - who actually founded Barcelona and what does Hercules have to do with it; - why the symbol of Catalonia is a donkey; - how the Eiffel Tower was almost built in Barcelona; - why all taxis in the city are painted black and yellow; - how the gargoyles appeared and who is the real customer of the Sagrada Familia
☕ In the middle of our walk, we can pause and have a coffee in a typical Catalan bar.
Want to visit something else? Write to me and I will develop a route especially for you. See you in delightful Barcelona!
Who is the walk for?
It will be equally interesting for both children and adults!
- Between Piazza Angela, Passage de Gracia and Sagrada Familia, we will go by metro (5-6 euros per trip) or by taxi (from 1 euro per person) - paid separately
- The walk includes only external inspection of buildings
The beginning of the excursion is Placa Catalunya. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.