Manresa is a beautiful medieval town an hour's drive from Barcelona, definitely worth a visit! Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 8 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot from € 120 for 1-2 people or € 60 per person if there are more of you
- We will meet you at the train station and immediately go to your morning coffee, where we will discuss all our plans.
- We will find ourselves in the historical center, where we will see the famous Basilica of Santa Maria de la Seu, the monastery of Santa Cova, where Ignatius Loyola himself lived for a year (we will, of course, tell about him).
- We will also follow the Manresan Art Nouveau route.
- For lunch, we will go to an original place - to a rebuilt old factory, it is located in the fields, chosen not only by us, but also by local bikers - this is one of the coolest and most non-tourist places in the Bazhes region.
- We will visit one of the most important Benedictine monasteries of the 12th century, the Monastery of San Benet, to which, oddly enough, a rare traveler gets. One curious legend is connected with this monastery - we will definitely tell you about it.
- We will walk through the main monastery premises: churches, cloisters, galleries and a cellar, we will feel the way of monastic life of ancient times. After that, let's fast forward to the beginning of the 20th century, when the wonderful Catalan artist Ramon Casas lived here.
- Tickets and food are paid separately, entrance ticket to the monastery: 16.85 €.
- If you do not want to travel from Barcelona by train, write how many you are and we will organize a transfer by car.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.