From Budapest to Vienna about two and a half hours by car, and it is surprising that the capital of Austria is so close - the two cities are not alike and yet their history is inextricably linked Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 12 hours Children Without children How it goes By car € 420 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
We will meet in Budapest at your hotel (and then we will return there).
In Vienna itself, we:
- a leisurely drive through the Ring, where the stunning buildings of the Parliament, Town Hall and Opera are located;
- walk along three pedestrian streets;
- walk through the courtyards of the Hofburg and through the City Park;
- take a picture with the waltz king Johann Strauss;
- having stopped by on a visit to Prince Eugene of Savoy, we will admire the panorama of the city from the Belvedere Palace;
- we will see a monument to Soviet soldiers and the most beautiful baroque church in Vienna - Karlskirche;
- we will appreciate the openwork pavilions of Otto Wagner and the Golden Cabbage next to the Vienna market;
- see the Hundertwasser house and much more that makes Vienna the most beautiful of the capitals;
- of course, we will have a cup of coffee in one of the old cafes of the Austro-Hungarian capital.
I will pick you up from Budapest at 8.30-9.00, and in Vienna we will be at about 11.30. Our excursion will last until 14.00-14.30. Then you can have lunch and walk on your own. And at 17.00-18.00 we will go back and return to Budapest at about 21.00.
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.