During the excursion we will be able to feel Paris, imbued with the spirit of its old houses on the Seine River, lilac plane trees, tables on the sidewalks, vast majestic boulevards, the gloom of Gothic streets, seagulls under the arcades of the Palais Royal, enjoy the breath of Parisian air. Individual excursion for 1-7 people Duration 4 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.95 from 19 reviews € 225 per excursion Price for 1-7 people, regardless of the number of participants
I will guide you through the most majestic places of the city:
- the Parisian Pont Alexander III and the adjacent grand cathedral of the Invalides;
- we will carefully, from all sides, explore the lace camp of the Eiffel Tower and make a secular promenade in the alleys of the Royal Tuileries Park;
- Let's welcome the courtyard of the ever-young and unshakable Louvre;
- admire the genius of the Concorde Square with its recent brother, the three-thousand-year-old Egyptian obelisk and its riverside boulevards;
- solve the riddle of the phantom of the Opera;
- and at the end we will find ourselves on the dazzling Place Vendome.
A visit to each monument will be accompanied by an amazing story about the brilliant past, present and future of each attraction, not a single vital detail will be hidden from your eyes and ears!
But that is not all. Let me also offer you a modest walk in one of the most prosaic squares in Paris, in the Palais Royal square, skillfully hidden from prying eyes and therefore possessing a certain invisible exclusivity. This square has a rich history behind it. It was recreated by a great man named Armand Jean Duplessis, better known to the world as Cardinal Richelieu. A strong rival Napoleon Bonaparte played chess in a local cafe, and Denis Diderot liked to spend time on the benches of the garden. The writer Colette lived in the house on the rue de Beaujolais, and Jean Cocteau lived on the rue de Montpensier. This place is filled with amazing stories.
And why not indulge in a light lunch or an epic afternoon tea from a couple of French pastries bought in the area, or a selection of French cheeses, or maybe all together, against the backdrop of such a bohemian atmosphere? Let me introduce you to Paris in all its splendor!
- Included in the price of the excursion: beautiful photos in any places you like along the way.
- Additional expenses: purchase of favorite delicacies and sweets (optional).
The excursion starts at the square near the Paris City Hall, Hotel de ville. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.