Bratislava has an interesting fate: Celts, Romans, Slavs, Hungarians lived here - during the Turkish invasion, the city even managed to visit the capital of Hungary! And all these layers of history show through while walking through the Old Town. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 1 hour Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.8 based on 5 reviews from € 50 for 1-2 people or € 25 per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
We will meet in the historic center of Bratislava, and I hope you will see that our city is one of the most interesting in Eastern Europe;)
Bratislava is small in size, so you can get around it on foot. We will talk about the role of the city in history, how Bratislava was formed, how to discern a mixture of four nationalities here and how it is life on the border with two capitals of other countries.
During a pleasant walk, we will explore all the city hits:
- the majestic Cathedral of St. Martin, where the Habsburgs were crowned as Hungarian kings for nearly 300 years;
- Slovak National Theater: find out which celebrities performed on its stage;
- The Archbishop's Palace, in which Napoleon's victory was confirmed in 1805;
- Michal Tower - the only monument that has survived from the medieval city fortifications of the XIV century;
- the unusually beautiful Main Square with the Maximilian Fountain (16th century) and the Old Town Hall (13th century);
- Franciscan Church (XIII century);
- Mirbach palace (XVIII century);
- Prime Meridian.
Start of the excursion Hviezdoslav Square, building of the Slovak National Theater - old, Hviezdoslavovo námestie, stare SND. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.