The purpose of this tour is to recreate in your eyes ancient Jerusalem - as it was in the time of Jesus. With the help of the Bible, the writings of Josephus and other ancient authors. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 9 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 16 reviews € 240 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
- Our excursion will begin at the Mount of Olives (Mount Eleon). We will touch the stone from where Jesus ascended to heaven.
- We will go to the Spaso-Ascension Monastery, see the ancient Jewish cemetery, the German Church of Augusta Victoria and the French Church of Pater Noster.
- We will visit the churches of Mary Magdalene and Dominus Flevit and the church-tomb of Mary.
- Then, if you have the strength, in the afternoon we will enter the Old City through the Lion Gate, see the golden gate, sheep ponds, the prison of Jesus and the birthplace of the Mother of God.
- We will follow in the footsteps of Christ along the Way of the Cross, we will enter the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where those who wish can consecrate chrismation on the stone.
- We will see the place of the crucifixion - Golgotha, the cave of Adam and the cave of the discovery of the true cross by St. Helena.
- We will go to Kuvuklia, where Jesus lay for 3 days.
The beginning of the excursion At the tram stop at the Damascus Gate. You will know the exact meeting point immediately after booking. Old TownHistory and architecture20Church of the Holy Sepulcher11Sacred Places11