I invite you to see with your own eyes the places where the events of the Old and Old Testaments unfolded. Learn how the city of prophets and kings looked like 2000-3000 years ago and how life was arranged in those days. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 6 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 per 1 review € 220 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
- We will visit the city of David, see the ruins of the royal palace and the city dungeon where the prophet Jeremiah was imprisoned.
- We will get acquainted with the houses and the way of life of the rich townspeople, go down into the dungeons and learn how King David conquered the city.
- We will walk along the ancient water supply system and see a synagogue that is 2000 years old!
- We will admire the sacred pool of Shiloah (Siloam), walk along the main street of the city from the time of the second Temple.
- Let's touch the Wailing Wall and put a note to God.
- Finally, lunch and rest overlooking the Temple Mount.
- To descend into the dungeons, you need a flashlight and waterproof shoes - these can be bought in the city of David.
- Ticket price: City of David and Davidson Center - 63 nis. (adult) and 44 NIS (children).
The beginning of the excursion At the entrance to the city of David. You will know the exact meeting point immediately after booking. Old TownHistory and Architecture20Wailing Wall12