There are many towns on the Kaliningrad seaside, but three of them are worthy of special attention. These cities are Baltiysk, Yantarny and Svetlogorsk. They are all united by the sea, but at the same time they are completely different - during the excursion you will get acquainted with their originality. Individual excursion for 1–7 people Duration 8 hours Children Can be with children How it goes By bus Rating 4.9 based on 72 reviews from8450 rub. for 1-4 people or 1700 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
- Baltiysk is formidable, austere and romantic framed by canals and piers, warships and ravelins. Built in the era of Gustav-Adolf II, King of Sweden, this city has preserved its naval tradition, and now it houses the base of the Russian Navy. Nowhere in the Kaliningrad region can Russian history be felt so much as in Baltiysk. Monuments to Peter I and the Russian Empress Elizabeth crown the Russian Embankment, which became such in the 17th century. After feeding the swans from the embankment and visiting the westernmost point of Russia, you can go further.
- The next town on our route is Yantarny. It is a city of amber miners and sun stone craftsmen. All over the world, only here there are deposits of real amber - succinite. This city has not yet been touched by amber forgeries. Here you will see the whole process of extraction and processing of sun stone, you can purchase it first-hand. You can also pick up amber, sit in an amber pyramid, try on knightly armor, visit the widest beach on the Baltic coast and (if you have time to get hungry) have a snack at the Galera restaurant, right on the seashore.
- The next stop is the city of Svetlogorsk. Spread out on a high bank in the shade of age-old pine trees, this city breathes resort tranquility and leisurely. You will walk through the old streets, admire the Goering hunting lodge, take a photo at the most beautiful water tower in Europe and go down the promenade. The sun is almost always shining here and music is playing. Having made a promenade along the promenade, you can climb from the sea up the cable car. Endless cafes and restaurants in Svetlogorsk will not leave anyone hungry. After a good dinner, you can go back to Kaliningrad.
- Additionally, you can visit the Museum "Fort N5" (150 rubles) and the firm shop of the fishing collective farm "For the Motherland", where almost all fish products of our region are presented, including branded gift sets.
I propose this route to help you fully get to know the entire Kaliningrad seaside. Regular excursions include no more than two cities, since most of the time is spent on the road to the coast and back. As a result, the maximum number of guests of our region do not have time to visit Baltiysk, and they cannot take an additional excursion to one city for various reasons. Of course, this route is a little longer than the standard seven-hour route, but the result is worth it!
- visit to the museum of the Russian Navy (170 rub.)
- visit to the amber development from the Amber Combine (150 rub.)
- transfer if you are not staying in Kalininrad (on request)
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion. In another city Svetlogorsk39 Yantarny35Baltiysk31Forts24Museum of Amber12