I propose to see a little of everything in Rome, plunging into various eras of the formation of Italy. We will be able to get acquainted with the Republican, Roman, Renaissance and Baroque eras. Let's talk about the period of Italy's unification into a single state and the tragic years of fascism. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 4 hours Children Without children How it goes On foot Rating 4.87 on 16 reviews € 170 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
The sights that we meet along the way will help to complement the walk with special colors and impressions. The route is distinguished by its variety and duration.
- We will start our walk with Piazza del Popolo, which among the "jungle" of Roman houses is the point of divergence of three transport highways. In the square we will admire three churches - baroque pearls, in one of which you can find works of the famous Caravaggio.
- Reaching Spanish Steps with the façade of its graceful 15th century church and a fountain, we will plunge into the world of haute couture by strolling through one of the most famous in Rome Branded streets.
- We'll get to Pantheon - "the temple of all gods", an example of architectural and construction skill, which is currently a national mausoleum, containing the remains of the great Italian Renaissance artist Raphael Santi.
- Proceeding towards Argentina squares, admire the archaeological
a complex known as "Sacred Zone" with the remains of a temple dating from the beginning of the 3rd century BC.
- Taking a rest in one of local bars and having tasted one of the most delicious coffee drinks "Ginseng", which rightfully competes with espresso and cappuccino, we will go to the area Jewish ghetto with the antique ruins of the portico of the era of the emperor Augustus.
- Walking along the waterfront past Tiberin Islandsresembling a ship, let's get to Temple of Hercules - the oldest marble building that has survived to this day.
- Not far from the temple, we will try fate by putting our hand in "Mouth of Truth": According to legend, with their help it was always possible to catch an unfaithful or oath-breaker.
- Climbing on Aventine hill, let's get to "Orange Garden" - one of the most romantic and beautiful places in Rome, from where you can enjoy a stunning view of the landscape of Rome.
- We will end our walk in front of the legendary "Palatine Hill": according to legend, it was on it in 753 BC. and the eternal city of Rome was founded.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.