The history of the creation of the Ostankino tower and its engineering features, funny incidents and mysterious coincidences, the process of broadcasting the program and the tricks of preparing television plots - in two hours, in a quest format, you will get acquainted with the world of television and learn everything about the famous tower. I will answer any questions you may have, because I worked as a tour guide and PR specialist for the tower for several years, telling thousands of people about it. Individual excursion for 1-7 people Duration 2 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.77 on 22 reviews 5200 rubles for the excursion Price for 1-7 people, regardless of the number of participants
Did you know that the tallest building in Europe is located in Moscow? That thanks to him we can watch TV and communicate on a mobile phone? This is the Ostankino TV tower.
What awaits you
- A usual excursion to the Ostankino tower takes 10 minutes. And our path to uncovering the secrets will last much longer: you will walk through the picturesque area, from where the main TV channels of the country are broadcasting, solve the puzzles about the release and broadcast of stories on the air.
- On the way to the tower and before climbing to the top, we will prepare for shooting a plot about the tower - we will assign roles, go through a short briefing, do a speech warm-up and learn interesting details about the tower that we can use in the program: we will understand why the tower does not fall what flower it looks like and how it is used.
- The climax of the adventure will be the ascent to the highest observation deck in Europe - 337 meters! From such a height, Moscow is visible at a glance. But we will not only admire the panorama of Moscow, but also look for interesting buildings and objects. This will help in filming the story about the tower and the view that opens from it. There we will go through an unforgettable experience - we will jump on the famous glass floor.
- We will sum up the quest at the foot of the tower. We will play an interesting game, turning the excursion into a real adventure.
- Entrance tickets to the tower are paid separately, the cost depends on the tariff and the selected day, check the details in the correspondence
- Be sure to take your passport with you - without it, climbing the tower is impossible
- Take camera phones or just a camera with you to shoot a mini-story about the tower
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.