Dear guests of the city, if you cannot and do not want to remember the abundance of dates and dry historical facts, come on my excursion, or rather, a walk around St. Petersburg without pathos and formalities! I, the current guide of the Russian National Library, will show you what he is famous for all over the world and will tell you about the main attractions only the most interesting in the most simple and accessible language. Individual excursion for 1-7 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot 600 rubles per person
We will visit the very heart of St. Petersburg, stroll through the historical center of this enchanting city. During our walk you:
- you will find out to whom the Kazan and St. Isaac Cathedrals owe their scale and grandeur, how they were originally intended to be built and what came of it;
- you will try to unravel the mystery of the curse of the Romanov dynasty and find out who prophesied “death in red boots” to Alexander II;
- walk along the "triangle of death" and find out what danger the Field of Mars is fraught with for those who dare to walk along it at night;
- look for similarities between St. Petersburg, Paris and Egypt;
- you will find out what I.A. Krylov, and you will see what remains to the General Staff in memory of D.I. Mendeleev;
- find out what attracts tourists to Palace Square, why the Senate lives with gifts … and much, much more!
- Stock up on comfortable shoes, we will have to walk a lot.
- Children over 12 years old are allowed on the tour.
- Costs for donuts and souvenirs are paid independently.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.