A sightseeing tour of Fuerteventura gives you the opportunity to feel the power of the primordial elements, touch the history and feel like a time traveler, exploring the monuments of different eras. During the excursion, you will learn about the past and present of the island, about the traditions and life of its indigenous peoples, as well as visit the most striking historical and natural sites. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 7 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews € 270 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
- In the pre-Hispanic period, there were two kingdoms on the island - northern Mahorata and southern Jandia, our excursion will allow you to visit both, once warring regions. And the first we will visit the ancient capital of the island - Betancuria city, which is located in the interior of the island surrounded by mountains. It is worth coming here if only to see the magnificent church of st. Mary, considered an architectural gem of the city, built in the 15th century, destroyed by a pirate named Haban de Arraez and rebuilt 30 years later.
- After that, we will definitely take a photo with 4.5 meter high ancient leaders islands on the magnificent Mirador Morro Velos; and then they are waiting for us Pajara and Antigua - ancient centers of agriculture among the Martian landscapes of the island.
- Then magical sunsets await you in the village of La Pared and the golden beach of Sotavento, on which you can swim to your heart's content in the warm azure ocean, and be sure to remember your sandy childhood - it's really worth trying.
- Nature lovers will be interested in visiting the picturesque valley of palm trees and Corralejo nature reserve with sand dunes, where shooting for the most fashionable magazines often takes place and take with you a couple of personal "glossy" photos; and Mount Tyndaya, iridescent in dozens of shades, is the sacred mountain of the original inhabitants of the island in the northern part of Fuerteventura.
Be sure to come - this excursion is really interesting and unique.
- Transportation costs (cars from 2014, 2015) are included in the price.
- Additional expenses: lunch, souvenirs.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.