I invite children 8-14 years old, as well as their parents for a walk along one of the most beautiful and interesting streets of Moscow - Prechistenka. We will learn how to carefully examine houses, find interesting among them, remember several architectural styles and practice identifying them, and as a result, we will learn to be more attentive to the city around us, so that it will be more fun and interesting to walk around it in the future! Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 2 hours Children Can be with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.75 based on 4 reviews from 4000 rub. for 1-8 people or 500 rubles. per person if there are more of you
- To train attentiveness and learn how to look at buildings, we will count stone lions along the way. There are really a lot of them on Prechistenka. Whoever can find everyone will receive a sweet prize at the end.
- Walking down the street from the Prechistenskiye Vorota square almost to the Garden Ring, we will mark interesting houses on the map, and I will tell stories about them and note important details.
- In order to further be interested not only in architecture, I will tell the stories of people who lived in the boyar chambers of the 17th century and luxurious mansions of the 20th century. So each house will become individual and memorable, and in the future, children will want to learn more about the buildings they see around them.
- Filling out the crossword puzzle on the way, we will memorize several architectural styles, and we will practice finding and distinguishing them on the street - we will find the houses that were built in them.
- I will introduce the way of life of people of past centuries, I will tell you what a boyar estate is, what buildings it consisted of, what kind of people lived there and what they did.
As a result, children will not only get acquainted with one of the most interesting Moscow districts, but also learn, while walking around the city, to look closely at houses, distinguish architectural styles, and most importantly, they will understand that there are many interesting things hidden behind everything around, and it can be fun to learn about it. and joyfully!
The quest is perfect for a children's party or birthday!
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.