The capital of Lombardy will not immediately show you its true face, and only an inexperienced traveler, having arrived in Milan, will immediately rush to search for luxury shops in the Fashion quarter. On this tour, I will help you experience the true spirit of Milan. You will understand why this bustling, crowded city at the foot of the Alps was compared to Venice, why Stendhal, Da Vinci, Hemingway and dozens of other prominent personalities from different eras adored it. We will find answers in the labyrinth of medieval streets, in the noble beauty of palaces on Avenue Venice, in cozy courtyards on the Navigli canals, in the marble lace of the Duomo Cathedral. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 3 reviews € 180 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
During the walk I will tell you:
- about the founding of Milan and the change of power in it over the centuries;
- about the prosperity and decline of the city, its life in different eras;
- about Mussolini and fascism;
- about Italian fashion and haute couture designers, whose success story is associated with Milan;
- about famous Russians, whose life was connected with Milan;
- history of famous landmarks;
- and much more.
- Duomo cathedral
- Residence of the Dukes of Lombardy - Sforza Castle
- La Scala theater
- Medieval squares
- financial center of the city
- Devil's Chapel in the heart of Milan
- One of the most fashionable neighborhoods in the city, the former red light district
- Cozy restaurants, designer shops, antique shops
Thus, you will see the beauties that over the centuries have made the inhabitants of different countries fall in love with themselves, you will feel the rhythm and versatility of the city and, perhaps, also want to stay here forever.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.