During the photo walk, you will get acquainted with the business cards of Prague, without which it is impossible to imagine and understand this city - you will see the most beautiful panoramic views, taste real Czech beer and traditional trdlo. You will hear important historical facts, learn about modern life in the city and visit non-tourist places in Prague, where only locals like to relax. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.95 on 22 reviews € 168 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
- Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of Prague.
- See why Mala Strana is considered the most fabulous part of modern Prague.
- Visit one of the most famous and beautiful libraries of medieval Europe.
- See the castle, one of the three largest in the world.
- Take a walk through the "palace square" of Prague.
- You will feel like a model for a professional photographer, and the very next day you will receive beautiful portraits against the backdrop of a fabulous city.
- Enjoy real monastery beer or aromatic coffee amid a magnificent view.
- Hear the vibrant stories and legends of Prague.
- Learn to navigate the city.
- Learn basic Czech phrases for tourists.
- You will learn about modern life in the Czech Republic, as well as if there is life outside of Prague:)
- Get helpful advice from a local on which cafes, bars, museums and parks are worth visiting.
Features of the excursion route
Especially in order to fully take into account your preferences, I have developed several routes. Therefore, when booking, I ask you to answer 3 questions:
- famous monastery beer or aromatic coffee?
- a high pace of a walk or a measured one with rest?
- will you have children under 7 years old with you?
Basically, we will walk along the left bank of the Vltava, including part of our route along the famous Royal Route. You will see both the top tourist attractions of Prague and places where locals themselves or foreigners living in the city often go. Here is one of the route options:
- Strahov Monastery
- Prague Castle
- Hradčanskaya square
- New World
- Church of St. Nicholas
- Romantic Kampa Island
- John Lennon Wall and the famous babies of David the Black
- The Charles Bridge
- If the number of guests is more than 4, then the surcharge for 5 and 6 guests will be 42 euros.
- Please note that all other expenses, including entrance fees, transport tickets, souvenirs, food and drinks are not included in the cost of the walk and are paid separately.
- The itinerary may include public transport, which will require travel tickets of up to 30 minutes (24 CZK). Tickets can be purchased at ticket machines at bus stops, relay and metro kiosks, as well as via SMS.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.