The route of the hike "Pikhtovaya Polyana - Mount Tabunnaya Yuzhnaya - Peak Bzerpi" is one of the most picturesque and, at the same time, one of the easiest. The excursion will give you delightful mountain panoramas, beautiful landscapes of reserved places, a meeting with amazing representatives of flora and fauna, stories about the rich past of this region. And in the end, you will be waiting for fragrant tea under the rays of the sun setting behind the mountains … Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 6 hours Children Allow with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.86 on 28 reviews from6500 rub. for 1-2 people or 2600 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
Mountain panoramas 360 ° from the sea to Agepsta and sunset You will see the Main Caucasian ridge, the Pseashko, Achishkho, Aishkhi, Grushevy ridges and the entire Aibga from Acetuka to the Black Pyramid, as well as the glacial trough, now the Medvezhye Vorota tract. All 4 ski resorts of Krasnaya Polyana will appear before you at a glance. And even the Black Sea will be in sight. Along the way, you will learn the stories of these places: from mysterious angatsuars to protection from the fascists of the Bzerpinsky Pass, from the Silk Road to the Russian scout of the Caucasian War Tornau. We will move through the protected areas of the Caucasian Nature Reserve. Perhaps you will even come across one of the rare representatives of the fauna - the Caucasian chamois, an animal forced to live in hard-to-reach areas due to anthropogenic factors. And at the end of the route, on Pikhtovaya Polyana, you will see a sunset in the mountains - an inspiring sight that, perhaps, needs no introduction
A leisurely contemplative excursion The proposed route is one of the easiest: from the beginning (1670 meters above sea level) to the target (Bzerpi peak 2482 m) only 6 km and about 1 km of excess. Skyrunners run a similar "Vertical Kilometer" in 40 minutes, but we will not rush - the average duration of the hike is 5 hours, including tea at Bzerpi Peak, and taking into account the ascent and descent on the 3G gondola road - 6 hours
Additional options If you wish, if you have vigor and time, you can also visit Mount Tabunnaya Severnaya, Bzerpinsky Karniz or return through the cliff "Claw". This will open up beautiful new views and panoramas for you, but it will take extra effort.
Who is this excursion suitable for?
Active travelers over 12 years old who love wildlife and mountains.
The tour runs from June 1 to October 15
- It is best to start the excursion early: optimally, at 9 a.m. from the moment the gondola road starts working, but no later than 10:30 a.m.
- The meeting point is the building of GC ALPIKA - SERVICE, which is located near the railway station ROSA KHUTOR (5 minutes walk) and the bus stop "Station ROSA KHUTOR" (10 minutes walk).
- We meet on the ground floor near the ALPINDUSTRIYA store to buy tickets to the reserve.
- We will ascend to the starting point of the route on the 3G gondola road.
- The minimum length of the route is 12 km, the climb is about 900 meters.
- We recommend bringing along sunscreen, water, light snacks, hats, warm clothes and the most comfortable shoes (sneakers or boots).
- Paid separately: visit to the national park - 300 rubles per person; cable car ticket - 1000 rubles.
- At the request of the participants, backpacks are given free of charge.
- The length of the route is chosen depending on the experience and physical fitness of the participants in the hike.
- Travel time to Krasnaya Polyana by train from Adler - 40 minutes, from Sochi - 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Children under 16 years old participate in the excursion free of charge.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.