Get to know a city with a long history: I will tell you about its past and present, about its rulers and architectural heritage. You will visit the Blue Mosque and Suleymaniye Mosque, count all the obelisks in Sultanahmet Square and find the oldest hamams in the Fatih area. Take a boat ride on the Bosphorus, taste Turkish tea and pistachio coffee, admiring the panorama of the Golden Horn Bay - and feel the extraordinary atmosphere of ancient Istanbul. Individual excursion for 1-2 people Duration 3 hours Children Without children How it goes On foot Rating 4.71 from 51 reviews € 180 per excursion Price for 1-2 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Istanbul from all sides On my walking tour, you will walk along the old streets of the Fatih district, take photos against the background of colorful umbrellas and relax in the shade of Gulhane Park, where Roksolana, the beautiful wife of Suleiman the Magnificent, once walked. You will learn not only the history of Sultan Suleiman, but also other famous Turkish and Byzantine rulers. We will have a cup of Turkish coffee or tea and enjoy a panoramic view of Istanbul. And during a boat trip, you will have an excellent view of the city: you will see the Haydar Pasha station from an unusual angle and sail past the Maiden Tower
Must-see places I will tell the incredible stories of the main monuments of the city - the cultural splendor of the times of the Byzantine and Ottoman empires will not leave anyone indifferent
- Sultanahmet square will surprise you with a quiet and calm atmosphere, despite the popularity with tourists. Here you will see a whole "gift box" for our city - the German Fountain, the Egyptian Obelisk and the Serpentine Column.
- Luxury buildings Fatih district they will tell you who lived within their walls before, and I will explain why you can meet detachments of Turkish special services here.
- Famous Sultanahmet Blue Mosque will amaze with expensive interior decoration. Ornate tiles of heavenly color are brightly illuminated by daylight streaming through 260 window openings, and around there are six minarets instead of the usual four.
- Pomp and wealth Suleymaniye mosque no less impressive - this is the largest mosque in the city, which was built by the great architect Mimar Sinan. You will hear the history of its construction and find out what the Ottoman Empire was like at the height of its glory.
- The tour price includes tea and coffee; boat trip is paid separately - $ 2 per person
- The tour for you will be led by me or one of the guides of our team
The beginning of the excursion in the Besiktas area. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.