I would like to show you the real Yaroslavl without perfect pictures from guidebooks. This is how you will see the city in the distinctive Krasnoperekopsky district. Immerse yourself in the history and everyday life of the workers of the Yaroslavl manufactory, look into ancient churches, appreciate the aesthetics of half-abandoned places and understand how the great past is being revived. These two hours will help you to look at Yaroslavl through the eyes of its residents and add a touch of nostalgia to your trip. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 2 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.91 on 11 reviews 3900 rubles per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The past and the present of non-tourist Yaroslavl You will go to one of the most atmospheric places in the city - Krasnoperekopsky district. In ancient times, many of its buildings are not inferior to the historical center, and the glory of the region at one time outstripped the modern tourist attractions of Yaroslavl. Frankly, I really love this part of the city and will gladly tell you about it. You will go to the reviving temples and learn about the preservation of the great past, find unusual graffiti in an inconspicuous courtyard from the street, look into a store where they still buy bottled sunflower oil, and feel the original romance of streets and parks
Attractions and names of the area This part of Yaroslavl will reveal to you both the legends of the distant antiquity and the plots of the recent 20th century. Walking program
- Industrial landscapes of the 19th - 20th centuries: the ensemble of the Yaroslavl Bolshoi Manufactory (Krasny Perekop Combine), where we will talk about the history of one of the oldest enterprises in Russia, about the life of its workers and the contribution - nothing more, nothing less - to the country's culture;
- Places associated with the biography of the outstanding Yaroslavna Valentina Tereshkova (school, factory, club). You will learn about the many threads connecting the world's first woman-cosmonaut with Yaroslavl;
- The ensemble of Komsomolskaya Square, formed by far from Komsomol buildings - the Church of St. Andrew of Crete in the Art Nouveau style, the school of the Yaroslavl Big Manufactory and the Old Russian Church of St. Nicholas in Melenki. This place will tell you about the cultural life of the city and will surprise you by its relationship with Moscow's Lubyanskaya Square;
- Peter and Paul Park is a monument to the harmony of man and nature of the 18th - 20th centuries, which remembers both all the Russian sovereigns who visited Yaroslavl and the workers of the manufactory;
- The working village of Textile of the twenties of the last century, as well as operating establishments of that time - hairdressers, shops, a bathhouse, markets;
- Semi- and completely abandoned objects, in which we will talk about today's attempts to breathe life into old buildings with the help of graphic art.
Who is the excursion for?
Travelers who have already met and loved Yaroslavl, but are eager for new discoveries and want to look at the real life of the city.
This is a walking tour, but if you have a car, it can be expanded (see the churches of the Fedorovsky parish and the Church of St. John the Baptist in Tolchkovo - a landmark with a 1000th bill).
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion. Unusual routes Church of John the Baptist 12