We leave the glamorous Côte d'Azur with the crowds of tourists and head to the neighboring province of Var, which will surprise you with idyllic landscapes of red mountains, flowering trees and secret beaches. You will walk through the amazing Esterel National Park, see the ancient castle and the Bubbles Palace, climb the hilly paths to the top of the mountain and admire the gorgeous seaside landscapes. I will tell you what it is like to live in France, how the southern French are different from those in the capital, and why Russians love Nice so much. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 3 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot € 156 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Blooming Mediterranean You will spend time surrounded by magnificent landscapes and experience the idyllic beauty and tranquility of these places. Depending on the season, you will see mimosas, citrus fruits, field plants, violets, lotuses or lavender bloom. I will not load you with historical information, but I will reveal the everyday secrets of local residents: where to buy delicacies, taste real French dishes and pay very inexpensively, and how to make your vacation rich, avoiding mass tourism routes. You will not only receive valuable information, but also see many interesting places. So, in the program
- Medieval castlelocated on the seashore in the Alpes-Maritimes. You will understand how this area differs from the usual Cote d'Azur. Initially, on the site of the castle there were buildings of ancient Rome and the Saracens, later they turned into a luxurious residence of the local count.
- Memorial "African Madonna" on top of a mountain bordering a national park. You will walk along hilly paths among flowering mimosa trees, lavender butterflies and small white lilies (depending on the season) and enjoy a gorgeous view of the sea.
- Bubble Palace is a private residence closed to visitors. However, we can admire it from the side on the way to the national park.
- Esterel National Park, where you will be impressed by the massifs of red mountains and mesmerizing seascapes.
- Cozy beaches - located among the mountains, they are considered one of the most beautiful not only in France, but throughout the world.
- Local wines - if there is time, if you wish, we will drop by a store where you can taste and purchase French wines.
- Transport is not included in the tour price. If you are not traveling by car, please write in advance. I will show you where and how to rent a car. The farthest point of the excursion is located 1-1.5 hours from Nice.
- Food and drinks are not included in the price. If you wish, you can stop for lunch along the way, or grab some sandwiches and have a picnic on the top of the mountain.
- I am a flexible guide and I am ready to make changes to the itinerary according to your wishes.
- Please wear comfortable shoes. To the memorial "African Madonna" you need to climb the mountain for 30-50 minutes.
- The tour is not recommended for small children due to physical activity.
- In summer, you can include a boat trip in the route - from 200 euros.
Start of the excursion by appointment. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.