This excursion is for those who are in the city for the first time and want to quickly become familiar with it. A comfortable bus will take you around the city center, and during the stops you can get a closer look at its streets and beautiful houses. You will hear about the formation of Hungary and its role in the history of Europe, about the dynasties of kings and famous people of Budapest. And at the observation decks, admire the breathtaking views and see the city from different angles. Group excursion Duration 4 hours Group size up to 40 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 4.13 from 31 reviews € 15 per person
What awaits you
A corner of nature in the center of a metropolis While stopping at Heroes Square you will examine the sculptures of the ensemble and find out to whom they are dedicated. We'll take a walk through Park Varoshliget - This is a city grove, where about 7 thousand trees grow, among which there are rare species. The park is home to the famous Széchenyi Bath: complex of pools and baths with thermal water. And on the shore of one of the lakes rises a fabulous Vaidahunyad castle - an eclectic building that combines elements of 21 famous buildings in Hungary
A bird's eye view of the city We will travel to the center of Budapest and see the majestic Royal Palace - you will understand how its appearance has been transformed since the 13th century. There are also Matyash Cathedral in the style of late gothic and snow-white Fisherman's Bastion… And on the observation deck on grief Gellert you will admire the panorama of the city, look at the bridges connecting Buda, Pest and Obuda, and hear the story of their unification
Cover everything at once In addition to the sights that you will get to know during your stops on our excursion, you will meet
- Parliament building - the longest building in Hungary, which took 17 years to build,
- Opera House, which is one of the ten most beautiful theaters in the world,
- Andrássy Avenue is the main artery of the capital,
- Fortress Mountain - the place where Buda was founded,
- as well as Europe's largest synagogue, the Hungarian National Gallery, the Holocaust Memorial, Gellert Baths and other iconic places.
- The tour for you will be led by me or another guide from our team.
- Meals are not included in the tour price.
- For children from 2 to 11 years old excursion cost - 10 €… To take advantage of the discount, please write to us if the children will be with you and wait for us to recalculate the cost.
- The tour is conducted without headphones.
- note: if you cancel the order on your part 48 hours or less before the start of the tour, the payment you made on the website is not refundable. No force majeure is an exception.
The tour starts in front of the Ritz Carlton Hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.