Cheerfully and at a pace you will bypass the main objects of the park - and an electronic guide in your headphones will tell not only its history, but also transfer it in time. You will discover the beauty of the complex and learn amazing facts. But most importantly, you will experience a surge of emotions and feel the spirit of the Olympic movement! Group excursion Duration 1.5 hours Group size up to 10 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 per 1 review 900 rubles per person
What awaits you
Manufacturability and progress Our high-tech guide Maria will tell you about the construction of the complex and technical innovations. You will learn what makes the Great Ice Palace unique and hear about the engineering features of the Iceberg Palace. But once there was just a swamp here - as a reminder of the past, an Old Believer cemetery will come across on the way
Park surprises Many discoveries await you: the Olympic station will open from an unusual angle, and the guide Maria will tell you about the architects' plans for the stadium, which eventually took the form of Mount Fisht. You will visit the observation deck, which few people know about, and admire the panorama of the complex. Visit the main Formula 1 stand and hear interesting facts about cars, pit stops and more. And our walk will end on the central Olympic square of medals - just in time for the very beginning of the show of singing fountains
A lot of emotions You will receive not only information, but also an emotional charge and even food for thought. Test various options for laughter, compete in running, get involved in the action - an interactive performance will give you a new unusual experience and vivid impressions.
Who is the walk for?
Those who are not very close to the classic format of the excursion, who are not afraid to experiment and get to know the city from the inside.
- The walk takes place in a general group of up to 50 people. It's even better for our audio show: more fun together!
- For young participants from 6 to 12 years old, the promenade performance costs 600 rubles. To receive a discount, you must write in the comments to the order the age of the child and wait for the guide to recalculate the cost.
- The group in headphones is accompanied by the administrator, helping to orientate themselves on the route during the performance.
- You are welcome, come 30 minutes before the start performance to register and receive equipment. After the start of the performance, joining the group is not possible.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and comfortable clothes - a 4 km walk awaits you.
- The audio performance was prepared by the team of the Stanislavsky Electrotheatre.
The excursion starts at the Cascade Fountain near the Olympic Park railway station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.