Welcome to the most beautiful corner - Abkhazia! Majestic mountains, mossy forests, pristine mountain rivers, picturesque waterfalls and amazing cliffs await you. The road past two medieval fortresses will lead you to the legendary Lake Ritsa, whose peace is kept by the Abkhaz mountains. Here you will dine in the traditional Apatskhe, and I will tell you local legends and extraordinary stories of the life of the Abazins who have inhabited these lands since ancient times. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 9 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 3 reviews RUB 11,000 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Surroundings of Gagra On this journey, you will fall in love with the azure coast of Gagra, looking at it from a bird's eye view. Touch the ancient walls of the fortresses of Abaata and Bzypta, which will open the pages of their rich history. And you will learn the history of the construction of the most picturesque road in Abkhazia, which begins at Cape Pitsunda and is lost high in the mountain meadows
Reserved Abkhazian nature On the way to the lake, you will visit the waterfalls of the Maiden's and Men's Tears, with the appearance of which a romantic legend is associated. On the suspension bridge, admire the mountain river with turquoise waters, and then find yourself in the fabulous forest covered with moss on the banks of the crystal clear river Jupshara. In addition, you will look into the abyss at the cliff of the Chabgar cornice and reach the 150-meter Milk Waterfall
The splendor of Lake Ritsa In whatever season you find yourself on the high-mountainous lake Ritsa, the atmosphere of the heart of Abkhazia invariably delights, and the legends about the appearance of Ritsa enhance the energy of this place. Here, at the foot of the mountains, you will get acquainted with the national Abkhaz cuisine, having lunch in the traditional apatskhe.
- To cross the Russian-Abkhaz border, you need a general civil passport. Children under 14 years old must have a birth certificate and consent to leave (if the child travels without both parents).
- Transport services are included in the tour price.
- An additional environmental fee is paid at the entrance to Lake Ritsa (350 rubles / person, 100 rubles / child under 8 years old) and lunch.
- The excursion can start in Sochi, Adler or Krasnaya Polyana (the cost is the same).
- The excursion can be organized for more travelers (up to 20). Additional payment for each participant - 25% of the cost of the excursion.
Start the excursion at your hotel in Adler. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.