This excursion is a veritable collection of photogenic places. On a slipbass, you will travel from Nha Trang to Da Nang. Enjoy the scenery from the cable car cabin and climb to the top of Mount Bana. Here you will find an amusement park, a huge Buddha, a French village and the Golden Bridge, which has become a local business card in a short time. And then you will see the famous Da Nang bridges and learn how they were created and what they symbolize. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 16 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 5 per 1 review € 100 per person
What awaits you
Rise above the clouds Together with the guide, you will go to Mount Bana … You will ride on the world's highest cable car and stunning views from the cabin. There is a complex on the mountain Bana Hills: for tourists there are hotels, spa centers, restaurants, pagodas and even a French village in the medieval style with castles and a cathedral. And a huge snow-white statue of buddha seen from almost any point on the summit. Walking among the flower beds and lawns, you will reach an amusement park, where you can ride the rides. And then admire the magnificent panorama of the mountains on Golden bridge … Appeared quite recently, it has already gained great popularity due to its unusual appearance: a gilded arc is supported by giant hands covered with moss
Dragon, sail and hearts Then you will return to Da Nang to see the most famous bridges in Vietnam
- Dragon Bridge - a giant steel structure meanders across it, illuminated by thousands of lights in the evening. This dragon is able to spew not only flame, but also water.
- The swing bridge on the Han River is of an unusual design - it rotates 180 degrees, forming two passageways for boats and ships.
- The Jang Ti Lee Suspension Bridge, which has received international awards for its innovative design, looks like a sail from the side. You will find out what this symbol means and after whom the bridge is named.
- The Bridge of Love, decorated with trees with hearts - here loving couples leave locks as a symbol of love.
Please Note This excursion is the program of the first day of our two-day trip, which you can also order from the Tripster.
- The tour will be led by a Vietnamese Russian-speaking guide … Our guides have the best Russian language of all the guides in Da Nang.
- The price of the excursion included: transfer from the hotel in Nha Trang, transportation costs, entrance tickets, breakfast at the hotel. The cost of transfer from the hotel in the vicinity of Nha Trang is by agreement.
- If you are traveling alone, then you will need to pay $ 15 for single occupancy (or we will try to find you a couple in a room with two beds, in which case there will be no surcharge).
- Additional expenses: lunch, food and drinks in Da Nang.
- At 19.00, a transfer will pick you up from the hotel, the driver will be a Vietnamese who does not speak Russian or English. Your guide will meet you in Da Nang.
- The trip from Nha Trang to Da Nang takes about 10 hours and is made on slip buses (buses with reclining seats). You can book train or plane tickets - this will increase the cost of the excursion by $ 60-100 per person.
- Return to Nha Trang - by 6.00 the next day.
- At the top of Mount Bana, the sun's rays are very active, so we recommend that you bring a sunscreen, a hat and a scarf on your shoulders.
Start of excursion Nha Trang, transfer from your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking. Outside the cityTo another city3Danang3Golden Bridge2