The name Ang Thong is translated from Thai as "golden bowl", but the main colors here are all shades of blue and green. Get ready for a kaleidoscope of 42 islands: admire them from the observation deck, see the transparent emerald lagoon and unspoiled beaches. Snorkeling on coral reefs and kayaking on the rocky slopes of the islets will complement the delight of the scenery. Group excursion Duration 8 hours Group size up to 40 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By boat $ 70 per person
What awaits you
- Visit to Ang Thong National Park … The archipelago of 42 limestone islands covered with lush greenery once inspired the author of the book The Beach, which was used in the film of the same name. At first glance, you will be amazed by the local idyllic landscapes - with the same white sand, coconut palms and azure waves.
- The best observation decks will give a magnificent view of the Emerald Lake and the endless sea horizon.
- Acquaintance with the underwater world … With a snorkel and snorkel, you will see bizarre corals and colorful fish: butterflies and parrots, snappers, sea bass and many other sea dwellers can be found here.
Optionally, you can also go kayaking along the rocky islets - the perfect way to explore the local caves!
08: 15-09: 40 - transfer from the hotel and arrival at the pier 09: 00-09: 45 - road to Ang Thong by speed boat 09: 45-10: 30 - arrival at the park, snorkeling 10: 30-11: 00 - cruise around the National Marine Park 11: 00-12: 00 - visit to the Emerald Lake 12: 00-13: 00 - lunch 13: 00-15: 00 - kayaking (optional), walk in the park, beach rest 15: 15-16: 00 - departure from the park, return to the pier 16.00-16: 30 - transfer to the hotel
How is the trip
- The trip is conducted in English
- On the trip, you will be accompanied by me or another accompanying person from our agency
- The trip will take place on a comfortable speedboat, therefore it is contraindicated for pregnant women and children under 1 year old
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: lunch, insurance, snorkeling equipment (snorkels, masks), round trip transfer.
- Additional costs: National park fees (300 baht per person) and optional kayaking (100 baht per person, by reservation only).
Start the excursion at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.