Unbeknownst to you learn key objects of the capital of the Netherlands through a fun game? Yes! Get ready for some brainstorming and action in the city's toy streets, slender canals, and historic squares. Along the way, I will reveal many fascinating facts about Amsterdam, and you will fall in love with its relaxed atmosphere. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 3 hours Children Without children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 2 reviews € 150 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Adventures, adventures and more adventures Your task is to complete the quest tasks step by step and find important and non-standard sights of the city. The route will include both unusual locations and key historical sites. I will ask you riddles, and together we will find the right point on the game route. So, you have to
- swim across the river to the letters of love;
- run into a movie, but do not watch it;
- go to the building, which stands on 8000 piles;
- stand near the weeping tower;
- find on the tablets the houses of the barrel-maker and the water-bearer;
- look at the burned down house;
- chewing lavender cheese;
- make out a red light in the window;
- do not be afraid of walking to the cemetery;
- swim to the largest dam in Amsterdam and taste the local herring.
In 3 hours of bright and fun gameplay, you will get to know and remember the city better than a whole day of tiring stories. And try to be more active, because the most energetic participant will receive the Dutch prize!
- In case there are less than 6 people, I will give you a sightseeing tour (otherwise it will not be very interesting to play). Details of the sightseeing walk can be clarified in the correspondence.
- There are no additional costs
The excursion starts at the train station in Amsterdam. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.