Tashkent has a special spirit - generous in the oriental way, at the same time refined and strong. It will captivate you with an exquisite combination of medieval buildings and European architecture, Soviet-era buildings and sparkling high-rises, hustle and bustle of bazaars and the smell of freshly baked cakes. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 4 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 by 4 reviews € 50 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Walk in the Old Town and Chorsu Market You will see the religious center of Tashkent - the Khast-Imam complex, which arose at the grave of Khazrati Imam, a famous poet and scientist. I will show the Qur'an of the 7th century and tell the story of the Friday mosque of Tillya Sheikh, the madrasah of Barak Khan and Mui Muborak. Then you will visit one of the oldest bazaars in the city - Chorsu. What is missing in this truly oriental market: juicy fruits, amber dried fruits and ruddy cakes! They are so picturesquely flaunting on the counters that you simply cannot pass by
Classic European-style landmarks In the second part of the tour, you will explore the modern center of Tashkent. You will see the squares of Amir Timur and Independence, as well as buildings in the Art Nouveau style: the buildings of the male and female gymnasiums, the residence of Prince Romanov and the building of the former Treasury Chamber of the 19th century. In conclusion, visit the Timurid History Museum, where more than three thousand unique exhibits are collected: paintings, historical documents, manuscripts, weapons, clothes, household utensils and old coins.
- The cost of the excursion does not include food, drinks, transport and entrance tickets: car ($ 35) or minibus ($ 70), Timurid History Museum - $ 5 per person.
- Wear comfortable shoes - many streets are paved with stone
- To visit places of worship, you need to have a scarf with you
How the excursion goes
- Start of the tour - your hotel, airport or railway station
- The tour lasts 4-6 hours depending on your pace
- I can adjust the route according to your wishes
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.