From sheer mountains, streams and rivers to green groves and endless steppes - in this jeep adventure you will get acquainted with the nature of Buryatia and meet the mighty Baikal. You will choose one of the two proposed routes or we will discuss another: all year round we can handle any roads, and they will be complemented by stories about the history of Ulan-Ude and the traditions of the region. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 7 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 8000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
From Ulan-Ude, we will head north-east or north-west - according to your choice. Both directions will present breathtaking views and acquaint you with the natural wonders of Buryatia. On the way, I will tell you clearly and not boringly about the indigenous inhabitants of the republic and ancient traditions, about life in small villages, about the flora and fauna of Lake Baikal.
Route 1: from Turki to the Protected Submarine
- Sretensky Monastery in Baturino is the only nunnery in Buryatia, where you can climb the snow-white bell tower.
- Turka is a village on the shores of Lake Baikal, into whose harbor large boats enter. You will walk along the picturesque promenade, take atmospheric pictures with the lighthouse and see a stone turtle.
- Goryachinsk is a balneological resort where you can warm your feet in the healing sulfur springs.
- Protected podlemorye - we will walk along the wild rocky and sandy beaches of the national park and look at Mount Svyatoy Nos. And in the Monakhovo Bay, if you wish, you will go by boat to the Chivyrkuisky Bay, one of the most beautiful places on Lake Baikal.
Route 2: from hot springs to Zarechye
- A sulfur spring in Ilyinka, where a comfortable pool with warm changing rooms and a cafe is equipped.
- Enkhaluk is a village in the bay with a magnificent sandy beach, mixed forest and secluded corners. If you want, you can admire this part of the lake on a boat trip. After you there is another thermal spring - Zagza.
- The village of Zarechye, where we will see how the mountain river Bolshaya Sukhaya flows into Lake Baikal, and we will walk along the beach of thousands of rounded stones.
Who is the jeep tour for?
To all, all travelers! The program is flexible - write to me about your wishes and we will discuss changes in the itinerary.
- The journey will take place in a comfortable Toyota Surf SUV 2000 year.
- I will pick you up from your hotel in Ulan-Ude and bring you back.
- There may be additional costs depending on the route (for example, entrance tickets to sources) - check in the correspondence.
- The tour runs all year round (cancellation is only possible when roads are closed due to bad weather).
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.