You will hear the history of the wonderful Bakhchisarai from ancient times to the present day and see all its main attractions: the Khan's palace, cave cities and monasteries, grottoes and rocks of bizarre shapes. I will tell you about the life of the Karaites and Crimean Tatars, help you feel the local flavor and love the mysterious Bakhchisarai. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 8000 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Khan's palace and cave monastery At the beginning of the journey, you will visit the "visiting card" of Bakhchisarai - the Khan's Palace. I will reveal the features of the Crimean Tatar architecture, share the history of the palace and tell how the khans and their wives lived in it. Next we will go to the cave Holy Dormition Monastery, founded by the Byzantines on the rocks of the gorge in the VIII century. You will not only take a close look at the Christian shrine, but also learn how, in difficult times, it had to play the role of a hospital for the wounded and even a psychiatric dispensary
All colors of Bakhchisarai Bakhchisarai is a real treasure of ancient places with a mysterious history. You will uncover the secrets of the Maryam-dere tract and the ancient Karaite cemetery Balta-Tiimez, walk along the rocky slopes of the cave city-fortress Chufut-Kale, find the hermitage of St. Anastasia and explore the natural complex of the Kachi-Kalion grottoes. You will also get acquainted with the Sphinxes of Bakhchisarai and be impressed by the mysterious mountain Suvlu-Kaya.
- The distance from Simferopol to Bakhchisarai is 40 km.
- The tour takes place in a comfortable car. All transportation costs are included in the price.
- I am ready to adjust the route according to your wishes.
- The tour lasts 6 to 9 hours depending on your pace and interests.
- Entry tickets not included excursion cost (optional visit): Khan's Palace - 300 rubles for adults, 130 rubles for schoolchildren, Chufut-Kale - 200 rubles for adults, 150 rubles for pensioners, 100 rubles for children and students.
- For lunch we usually stop at a cozy restaurant with Crimean Tatar cuisine. Food and drinks are charged additionally.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.