If you are lucky enough to be passing through Belgrade - you should definitely take advantage of this! I will help you discover a new city with a rich history and a completely extraordinary soul. I will meet you at the airport, take you to the center in a comfortable car and show you the main attractions, curious corners, wonderful panoramas and places with excellent coffee and food. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 3.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.94 on 16 reviews € 120 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Down with boring stories I will try to open for you the soul of Belgrade - a city that has been at the epicenter of world events for centuries, fought for its independence and learned to enjoy simple things. Where you feel at home, and the Russian speech opens closed doors and helps you find new friends. We will discuss how Belgrade has lived and is living now - and we will touch on any topics that interest you
What we will do besides talking You will find bright symbols of the city, an impressive view of the Danube, the best places for spectacular selfies, paradoxes and pleasant surprises. I will meet you at the airport, take you to the center by car, and then in our program the following
- Walk along the main pedestrian street of the city - Knez Mikhailova.
- Visit Kalemegdan and the Belgrade fortress, the first fortifications of which were built by the Romans, and then over the centuries were completed by the Byzantines, Turks, Austrians and Serbs.
- Enter the Ruzitsa Church hidden in the fortress, where there are original chandeliers made of sabers and bullets, the vaults of which are painted by a Russian artist.
- Enjoy the colorful panorama of the confluence of the Danube and Sava rivers.
- Learn the history of the appearance of the main sculpture and symbol of Belgrade.
- Consider the marvelous beauty of the Art Nouveau building and taste the delicious coffees there.
- Look into the oldest kafana in the city (restaurant), which has a punctuation mark instead of a name, and learn a funny story of its origin.
- Visit the master of chocolate and taste the best desserts in the city.
- Taste unique ice cream with unusual flavors.
The price does not include personal expenses: coffee - 2 euros, desserts - 3 euros, ice cream - 2 euros.
Important to know before booking
- The basic program of the excursion is designed for 3.5 hours and includes a meeting by car, transfer from the airport, a sightseeing walking tour of the city center and a transfer back to the airport (ideally if there are 5-6 hours between your flights)
- If your connecting time is more than 6 hours, I will meet you at the airport, give you a city tour, after which you can walk around Belgrade, visit museums, restaurants and shops and return to the airport on your own.
- The time and program of the excursion can be increased by prior arrangement (the cost is negotiated)
The excursion starts at Nikola Tesla airport. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.