Regular trekkers reach Everest Base Camp in 10 days. The helicopter will take you to the legend in just a few hours. Without the risk of altitude sickness, painful climbs and the asceticism of local huts, you will get a bird's eye view of the Himalayas, discover the fantastic landscapes of Nepalese landscapes and embark on an adventure that will stay with you for a lifetime. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 8 hours Children Allow with children How it goes Other $ 1500 per person
- Early in the morning, a car will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the airport, where you will need to go through the stage of weighing and paperwork.
- Next, you will have a 40-60 minute flight to the Khumbu region, where you will transfer to a special helicopter designed for flights in the highlands. At the same time, 2 or 3 people will be able to fly on it, the remaining team will wait in line on the ground.
- You will go to the base camp of Everest and soon you will find yourself as close to the top of the world as possible - closer is possible only for climbers who have decided to climb the peak of Everest.
- In good weather, it is possible to land on Kalapattar (5600 m above sea level). The highest mountain online video camera and weather station in the world are located here. One of the best views of Everest opens from here. Planting time is 5-10 minutes.
- Then you will fly to an altitude of 3800 - to the Japanese hotel Everest View, which offers stunning views of the main peaks of the Himalayas: Everest, Nubtse, Lhotse, Ama-Dablam, Tamserku, Kantega and others. Enjoy the panoramic views over breakfast with a cup of tea / coffee. After that, you will again find yourself on board the helicopter and go back to Kathmandu.
What is included in the price and what is not
- The price includes: helicopter flight; transfer to / from the airport to the hotel; all airport taxes and fees; assistance and advice before the flight
- The price may vary depending on the season: from September to November and from March to May - 1400-1600 / person; the rest of the time - 1300-1500 / person
- Paid separately: food and drinks; ticket to Sagarmatha National Park ($ 30 / person)
- The program takes approximately 6 hours, depending on weather conditions
- Travel involves joining a helicopter recruited group
- To make a guaranteed flight, you need to have 1-2 days in stock - this will help to organize the tour based on the weather and helicopter selection. A good option in this case is to schedule an excursion for one day, and a flight for the second, so that the guide can quickly react to possible changes.
Ordering a helicopter for a group
- The maximum number of people on one board is 5 people (500 kg)
- For a group of up to 5 people, you can order a flight at a price of $ 5600-6000 per helicopter (the price depends on the season and equipment workload)
- When renting the entire helicopter, it is possible to supplement the route with a flight to Lake Gokyo at an altitude of 4800 m
Nepal is open to tourism! Arrival conditions: 1. PCR test in English not older than 72 hours before arrival 2. An invitation from the Department of Immigration of Nepal (we issue) 3. Insurance with covid coverage of at least $ 5000 (I recommend highlighting the word COVID-19 with a marker so that they can immediately see it) 4. Printed barcode after filling out the form from the state website 5. Hotel reservation for 7 days (we make out) 6. Air tickets for international flights 7. Passport
The tour starts at the lobby of your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.