I invite you to a classic tour of the main sights of Istanbul, without which it is impossible to understand the history and character of this wonderful city. As the proud owner of a license from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, I will take you to all the iconic places without waiting in line and tell you not only popular, but also little-known facts about them! Individual excursion for 1-8 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 4.95 on 22 reviews € 125 per excursion Price for 1-8 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Istanbul through the ages You will visit the most important sights of the city and learn the most interesting about them. The excursion program includes
- Blue Mosque - built in the 17th century, it is still in operation. You will walk barefoot on the rugs of the mosque, like all Muslims, and admire the rich interior decoration.
- Basilica Cistern - a perfectly preserved ancient underground reservoir of Constantinople at a depth of 10-12 meters. You will find out which episodes of films were filmed here and why the cistern is so popular among travelers.
- Saint Sophie Cathedral - one of the most visited places in the world. I will reveal the history of this current legend and tell you how its purpose has changed over the centuries.
- Roman hippodrome - the main square of Istanbul. Here you will see ancient Greek columns, an Egyptian obelisk and a magnificent fountain donated to the Turkish sultan by the German chancellor.
- Historic districts of Istanbul - you will walk along the oldest streets of the city and hear about local traditions, crafts and customs.
The beginning of the excursion is near the Hagia Sophia. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.