A day full of events and amazing places in Yucatan awaits you! We will tell you about the ancient people in the city of Chichen Itza and take you to the closed cenote of Hubik. The landscapes of lakes of the most delicate color will be an excellent background for a photo, and while rafting down the river of lizards, you will get to know the fauna of the region better. You will also taste tequila and meat dishes prepared according to old recipes. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 19 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus $ 155 per person
What awaits you
A rich program, mesmerizing views and culture
- First stop - the ancient city Chichen Itza! You will hear the fascinating history of the Mayan and Toltec people - and learn what this ritual city is famous for.
- Then we go to tequila factory … You will get acquainted with the technology of creating this Mexican drink and taste tequila of different aging.
- Swimming awaits you in a picturesque cenote Hubiku: blue transparent water, dense greenery, sun rays breaking through the "window" from above - complete relaxation and unity with nature.
- After lunch at the buffet restaurant we will visit crocodile farm - you will understand what its purpose is, take a picture with the reptiles and, if you dare, drag them by the tail!
- The most photogenic place on our route is Pink lakes … The guide will tell you how they got such a shade and why this place attracts flamingos so much - and you will take the most Instagram photos at this time!
- During rafting on the Rio Lagartos river you will continue communicating with animals and birds: feed pelicans and seagulls, admire flamingos and crocodiles. On the border of the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean, soak up the beach and experience the healing properties of the mud used by the Maya in the past.
- And an excellent end of the program will be a tasting of meat prepared according to the ancient traditions of this people. You will also taste the colorful Mexican dishes and get your favorite delicacies.
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- Excursion with early departure: we meet from 4-30 to 6-40 in the morning, depending on the chosen program and the distance of the hotel
- Drinks during lunch and environmental tax ($ 16) are paid separately; no other expenses are foreseen
Tour starts at your hotel lobby. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.