Kremlin Museums, St. Basil's Cathedral, Tretyakov Gallery - you can choose the most interesting sights of the capital and get acquainted with the cultural and historical heritage of the country in 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours. Plus, explore the city on a double-decker bus and enjoy the scenic views on a river cruise. Skip-the-line ticket Children Allowed with children RUB 4100 per ticket
What do you get
- Multicard, which allows you to enter the 40 best museums in Moscow
- Double-decker bus ride: three different routes
- Cruise aboard the Radisson Royal Flotilla along the Moskva River
- Discounts and specials at 18 partner restaurants
- City guide and map
- Audio guide to attractions, downloadable via QR code
How to use your ticket
1. On the selected day, contact the tourist center at Komsomolskaya Square, 5, building. Opening hours: daily from 09:00 to 20:00. 2. Show the voucher on your smartphone to the point employee and receive a CityPass card, guidebook and city map 3. Show your map at the entrance to each museum / bus / river liner you visit 4. Not all museums guarantee skip-the-line entry with the CityPass. Security checks are compulsory in all museums. 5. Unlimited visits to museums is activated after the first visit to the museum and is valid for the selected period.
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: when ordering a ticket in the "Questions and comments" field, you must indicate the name and surname of the traveler
Cancellation or exchange of this ticket is not possible.
Museums and artsChurch of Christ the Savior7Church of St. Basil the Blessed8