To explore the Hungarian capital not only from land, but also from water - we suggest going on a tour by bus, which turns into a boat! You will not only travel around the main symbols of Budapest: Heroes' Square, St. Stephen's Basilica, the largest synagogue in Europe - but you will also sail along the Danube with a mesmerizing view of the Parliament. Skip-the-line ticket Children Allowed with children Rating 5 on 1 review € 28 per ticket
What do you get
- RiverRide Floating Bus Ticket (1 hour 35 minutes)
- Guided tour (speaks English and German)
- Audio guide in 13 languages
How to use your ticket
- Download e-ticket to your smartphone
- Show it from your smartphone when you enter the bus
- Tours run daily 11:00 - 15:00 (except Thursday)
- The meeting point is Istvan Szechenyi Square. It can be reached by buses 16, 105, 916 or 990.
- Please note: when ordering a ticket in the "Questions and Comments" field, you must indicate the first and last name of the visitor in Latin, as in the passport
Istvan Szechenyi Square - Academy of Sciences - Jozsef Attila Street - Synagogue - Andrássy Avenue - Opera House - Heroes Square - Doga Georgiy Street - cruise about 40 minutes (from the water you can see the Parliament building Chain Bridge, Royal Palace, Citadel, Gellert Hill) - return to landing at the Helia hotel - end of the tour at Istvan Széchenyi square
Cancellation or exchange of this ticket is not possible.