Nizhny Novgorod Berezopolye underwent Khan invasions, entered the patrimony of Kozma Minin, and then became a camp. Driving through the picturesque towns of the region, you will get acquainted with its history, color and main monuments of the past, as well as enjoy breathtaking panoramas. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 10 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car RUB 10,000 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Treasures of the Nizhny Novgorod land We will go on a fascinating journey along the picturesque road upstream of the Oka. Stops await you in three ancient towns that preserve unique relics, folk tales and the atmosphere of the 19th century
- Bogorodsk will meet us with Red Square and the Church of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos with ancient icons. I will share interesting facts from the biography of the town and introduce you to the skills of local craftsmen-potters.
- Vorsma boasts the Holy Trinity Ostrovoezersky Monastery (in the middle of the lake!) and the famous Vorsma knives.
- Pavlovo-on-Oka will present you with magnificent landscapes of the Peremilovskie Mountains, introduce you to the art of "petty smiths", tell about goose fights and show famous lemons on the windowsills!
And if time remains, we will take a look at the ancient city of Gorbatov with its snow-white sandy Oka reaches, at the Oransky Bogoroditsky monastery with the miraculous Oran Vladimir icon of the Mother of God, and also find the holy key in the village of Sartakovo.
- The tour takes place by car
- To visit monasteries, girls / girls / women should wear long skirts and headscarves
- You can take containers for holy water with you
- Additional expenses may arise when visiting museums in the city of Bogorodsk and Pavlovo, as well as for meals and buying souvenirs
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.