It is impossible not to admire the scenic beauty of Montenegro! Lake Skadar, canyons of mountain rivers Moraca and Mrtvitsa, glacial reservoirs, virgin forests of the Durmitor park will be an excellent frame for a story about the country, its people and customs. You will learn the main facts about Montenegro and explore its most beautiful corners. Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration 11 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car € 250 per excursion Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
From south to north: round trip in Montenegro Amazing - natural and man-made - locations will be included in our route. We will visit all climatic zones of the country and make sure of its diversity. You will see
- island-hotel Sveti Stefan - an architectural complex of the 15th century. I will tell you about the Pashtrovici tribe that inhabited this place in the past, and about the celebrities who visited the world's first closed hotel.
- fortress Lesendro on the shores of Lake Skadar, you will understand its strategic importance and learn the famous Montenegrin proverb. Afterwards, we will enjoy the panorama of the largest lake in the Balkan Peninsula and discuss what cryptodepression is.
- canyons of the Moraca, Mrtvitsa and Tara rivers … You will learn about the geology of these places and the construction of the railway in the mountains. We will have an amazing view of coniferous forests, which are more than 400 years old.
- Djurdjevic bridge, which is located at an altitude of 175 meters. I will explain who and when built this structure and why the Montenegrins themselves destroyed it.
- Durmitor National Park - an untouched natural corner. Here you will walk by the glacial Black Lake and get acquainted with the flora and fauna of the country.
Traditions and customs of Montenegrins Nature outside the window, changing reliefs and cities will be the best background for a story about the peculiarities of local culture. We'll talk about Christmas Eve and the celebration of Glory. I will help you understand how the Montenegrins live and why the patriarchal way of life reigns here. You will learn about the “virgin” tradition and other important customs for Montenegrins.
- Additional costs: ticket to the National Park "Durmitor" - 3 euros / person, lunch, descent on the zipline over the Tara canyon (optional) - 20 euros / person
- I will pick you up from your hotel
- I recommend bringing a camera, comfortable shoes, drinking water and warm clothes (it's cool in the mountains even in summer)
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion. Outside the cityCanyons7Skadar Lake11Durmitor3Tara River Canyon5Sveti Stefan2