The old street Pochtovaya is one of the favorite walking places of the townspeople. Completing fun game tasks, you will reveal under which emperor it was founded, and what fashionable shops, pastry shops, hotels, photo studios and cinemas were located on it. You will also meet great people and find unusual architectural monuments! Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 1 hour Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 by 2 reviews RUB 1900 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Merry acquaintance with Ryazan Pochtovaya is the main pedestrian, tourist and shopping street in Ryazan. You will immerse yourself in its rich past, see the most beautiful pre-revolutionary building of the Regional Duma and see the merchant mansions of Mikhailov and Kupel. And also in an entertaining interactive form you will learn
- How and why the Pochtovaya street appeared in the city and what is its name associated with
- Where were the first cinemas in Ryazan and what was shown in them
- What was the difference between a portrait office and a business card and did the post office work well in 1916?
- Where was the best confectionery in the city and who is Evpatiy Kolovrat
- How Pochtovaya Street smelled 120 years ago and what was sold in the shop of colonial goods
At the end of the tour, you will receive your homework, which will help you get to know Pochtovaya Street and its surroundings even better and take a closer look at some of the city's details.
The tour is suitable for children from 5 to 12 years old.
The excursion starts at Pochtovaya Street. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.