I invite you to an unusual walk in medieval Moscow. You will get acquainted with the rich past of Varvarka, one of the oldest streets in the city. You will learn about the difficult fate of the ancient Zaryadye district and its transformation into the main tourist destination of the capital. And also take photos against the backdrop of panoramic views of the historical center, from the "Floating" bridge! Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot 4000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-15 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Gray Varvarka and the updated Zaryadye While walking through the historic districts, I will share the history and legends of what happened on their streets centuries ago. I will also draw your attention to interesting places and sights that you can easily pass by in everyday life. So, you will find out
- where are the Devil's places;
- to which building we owe the appearance of the first English-Russian dictionary;
- where is the home of the first king of the Romanov dynasty;
- what is the connection between the Church of the Conception of St. Anne, in the Corner, and the end of the world;
- where they talked toothache and sold drugs for all sorts of ailments;
- how Moscow merchants "bred" unlucky buyers.
And you will also hear the legend about the adventures of the demon Ignashka, see two "Leaning Towers" of Moscow and discover more than one interesting corner with history!
The beginning of the excursion is metro Kitay-Gorod. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.