What secrets does the Queen of Kazan hide? You will find out where the khans hid countless treasures, hear the legend about the main shrine of the city and get acquainted with the culture, traditions and national flavor of the republic. We will tour the main attractions, explore the area of the old Tatar settlement and enjoy the ensemble of the Kazan Kremlin. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 4 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 6500 rubles per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
First meeting Driving along bright noisy streets and ancient squares, admiring picturesque views and listening to city legends, you will slightly reveal the original beauty of the capital of Tatarstan. We will touch on the main milestones in the history of the city and make several stops at the places of worship. In our program
- The Mother of God Monastery, where the revered Kazan Icon of the Mother of God is kept,
- Puppet theater "Ekiyat", admiring its amazing facade;
- Old Tatar settlement with ancient mosques and the legendary Kaban lake.
From the window of a comfortable car you will see the famous building-sailing ship of the Tatar Academic Theater named after G. Kamal, the wedding palace "Kazan", the traditional village "Tugan Avylym" with a monument to echpochmak and Kazan University, where V.I. Ulyanov-Lenin, writers S.T. Aksakov and L.N. Tolstoy. We will drive past Freedom Square and talk about the cultural life of the city, and then go on a walking tour through the heart of the capital.
Kremlin Kazan We will talk about the history of construction and reconstruction of the main symbol of the republic - the Kul Sharif mosque, recall the legend of the "falling" tower of the khanshi Syuyumbik and marvel at the beauty of the governor's palace. On the territory of the Kremlin, you will see the old Annunciation Cathedral, the building of the Junker School, which now houses the three main city museums, as well as the Spasskaya Tower with a "crimson" ringing. From the observation deck you will admire the Palace of Farmers and the panorama of the Kazanka River.
- Attention! Tourists who do not have a medical mask with gloves are not allowed on the tour, due to the requirements of the Rospotrebnadzor Administration for the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Transport service is included in the price
- Tickets to the Kazan Kremlin Museum-Reserve are paid separately: full - 110 rubles / person, reduced - 90 rubles / person.
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
The beginning of the excursion, the meeting point is agreed in advance with the guest. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.