Mountain Digoria is a part of North Ossetia, located in the west of the republic, on the northern slope of the Main Caucasian ridge. Mighty gorges and mountain peaks, rivers fed by eternal glaciers and spectacular waterfalls await you here. I will tell you about the life and traditions of the Ossetian-Digors and will do my best to make you remember our trip for a long time! Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 10 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 6 reviews RUB 9100 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Fabulous landscapes Mountain Digoria will be remembered by you for its marvelous meadows, clean alpine air, steep cliffs, ancient villages, flowers and the greatness of wild nature. The excursion program includes
- Ahsinta canyon - you will observe the rock-bound waters of the Urukha River and unravel the mysteries of the Devil's Bridge.
- Zadaleski Nana House Museum - you will hear about the savior of the Alanian people, whom the locals equate with the saints.
- Three sisters waterfall - you will learn the legend associated with it and admire the streams of water similar to boiling white ribbons on a picturesque dense slope.
- Galdoridon Falls - shrouded in water vapor and consisting of five mighty cascades, it will impress you with power and mystery at the same time.
- Galdoridon Falls can only be reached on foot. The journey will take about an hour.
- The route is suitable for people with any physical fitness
- Food and drinks are charged additionally. You can also take a snack with you.
- The cost is indicated taking into account the departure from Vladikavkaz. The cost when leaving another settlement, please specify in a personal message.
- On the route, only cash is accepted everywhere
- The excursion can also be conducted for a larger number of people (check the details in the message to the guide)
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.