Even if you can't go to sunny Georgia right now, you can taste it! At the online master class, you will immerse yourself in the world of Georgian cuisine in the company of one of the best chefs in Tbilisi. You will stock up on culinary tricks, see every detail of the cooking process, and as a result, learn how to sculpt juicy khinkali and bake fragrant khachapuri with your own hands. Online excursion Duration 1.5 hours Children Allowed with children Rating 5 on 6 reviews € 8 per person
What are we going to cook
- Khinkali… The Tbilisi chef will show and tell you how to mold traditional khinkali correctly, how to make the dough thin and glossy, and the filling aromatic and juicy. In addition, let's talk about how khinkali is usually served during Georgian feasts: how to properly serve and taste the dish.
- Khachapuri… You will learn how this dish is prepared in different regions of Georgia, you will understand how to choose the perfect cheese, and, following the advice and instructions of the chef, prepare tender khachapuri - Megrelian, Imeretian or Adjarian.
So, in 1.5 hours you will not only arm yourself with the culinary tricks of Georgian cuisine, but also learn about its features, history and colorful traditions. We will also discuss the customs of the Georgian feast, talk about the Tbilisi mentality and, of course, do not forget about the famous toasts!
How is the online master class
- This is a live online master class, not a video recording. The guide will conduct it in his kitchen in a webinar format. You can cook with a guide or lie on the couch, drink tea or wine and even do household chores:)
- The meeting takes place in the free Zoom program. It's very simple, you can participate from your computer, phone or tablet.
- The start time is indicated in Moscow. The link to order will be available on the ticket after payment. Also, 1 hour before the start of the tour, we will send you a reminder by mail.
- We will send you a list of the ingredients you need in advance in case you want to prepare meals in parallel with the chef.
- After the master class, we will send you step-by-step recipes for both dishes so that you can repeat them yourself.
The excursion starts at the screen:) in the Zoom program. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.