Minarets and domes, rich history, fusion of cultures - you will discover all this in Kazan, even virtually! Understandably and with interest I will tell you how the city appeared and developed, what famous names are associated with it, how the third capital of Russia lives today. And the background will be the main sights and marvelous views: the Kremlin with a mosque and a cathedral, Kremlin and Bauman streets. Online excursion Duration 1.5 hours Children Possible with children Rating 4.6 on 5 reviews 400 RUB per person
What will you see and learn
- Kazan Kremlin - the heart of the city, the place where Kazan began to grow. I will take you all over the territory: I will reveal the secrets of the Kul-Sharif mosque and the falling Syuyumbike tower, I will tell you about the features of the Annunciation Cathedral and, of course, about the chronicles of Kazan.
- Panorama of Kazan … On the observation deck of the Kremlin, you will admire the view of the embankment of the Kazanka River and learn about the modern sights of the city - the Palace of Farmers, the registry office in the form of a bowl, the Kazan metro.
- Bauman street - a street of five centuries. What do the houses of the 18-19 centuries remember her, what curious stories are associated with merchants and who is the "Kazan cat".
1.5 hours will fly by with fun and benefit. There is just enough time for you to get an idea of the past and present of Kazan, as well as the traditions of the Tatars and local cuisine. I am sure you will be imbued with the beauty of my city and will be ready for a trip to Kazan!
How the online tour goes
- This is a live online walk, not a video recording. The guide walks in real time in the center of Kazan. You can lie on the couch, drink tea or wine, and even do household chores:)
- The meeting takes place in the free Zoom program. It's very simple, you can participate from your computer, phone or tablet.
- The starting time of the excursion is indicated in Moscow. The link to order will be available on the ticket after payment. Also, 1 hour before the start of the tour, we will send you a reminder by mail.
- After the tour, we will send you additional materials so that you can immerse yourself in the topic: a list of "what to read and see", as well as a guide to Kazan from the guide
Discount of 300 rubles for any excursion of the guide
In addition, you will receive a one-time discount of 300 rubles on any of my offline excursions (valid indefinitely). See you in Kazan!
The excursion starts at the screen:) in the Zoom program. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.