Imagine tigers, lions, bears and sika deer roaming freely in a section of the forest. This is not a taiga, this is the Seaside Safari Park, which is one of the twelve best zoos in the world. You will see wild animals in their natural habitat, learn about their features and hear about the good deeds of the Park. Group excursion Duration 6 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 5 on 4 reviews RUB 2600 per person
What awaits you
“There are crocodiles, lions and gorillas” Without bars, ditches and glass - the life of animals in the Primorsky Safari Park is not darkened by walls. From a small bridge, you will watch adult tigers and a small tiger Sherkhan, marvel at the grace of lions and leopards, and visit the Himalayan Bear Park. Tame inhabitants will come out to meet us: red deer, sika deer, roe deer, wild boars, rabbits. They can be hand-fed and stroked. Inspirational stories Helping problem animals and environmental education of guests is the main task of the Seaside Park. More than a dozen ungulates affected by poachers have found a second home here. The staff will tell you about the amazing taiga kangaroos and red wolves listed in the Red Book, share funny facts about animals and their habits, remember the stories of the salvation and birth of animals. You will learn how the rehabilitation goes before returning to the wild and see the inhabitants who managed to star in more than one film!
How the excursion goes
- The tour runs on Fridays until March 26
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- A tour of the two enclosures in the Safari Park is conducted by the park staff. Lions Park provides for self-examination (without a guide).
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: transfer from Vladivostok and back and accompanying a guide on the bus (when a group of more than 5 people is recruited). For a group of less than 5 people, the excursion is conducted only in the Safari Park.
- Entrance tickets are paid additionally: - Park of Predatory Animals and Bird Park: adults (from 14 years old) - 300 rubles, children under 13 years old and pensioners by age - 200 rubles, up to 3 years old - free. - Park of tigers, Park of hoofed animals, Park of leopards, Park of Himalayan bears: adults (from 14 years old) - 450 rubles, children under 13 years old and pensioners by age - 300 rubles, up to 3 years old - free. - Lions Park: adults (from 14 years old) - 300 rubles, children under 13 years old and pensioners by age - 200 rubles, up to 3 years old - free. - Additional services: meat for lions and lynxes
The excursion starts at the Central Square. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.